Are you struggling to find the right payroll provider for your temporary workers? Have you been let down by service too many times?
Imagine an outsourced payroll provider who you can trust.
- Trust to pay your temporary workers on time
- Trust to keep your payroll compliant
- Trust to keep your temporary workers happy
- Trust there are no hidden charges
At CE Back Office our focus is around people. Our payroll service works around your needs as a recruitment agency. We offer recruiters;
- Multiple pay runs to allow easy processing of late timesheets / new starters.
- SMS net pay services for temporary workers highlights payroll queries earlier in the week.
- Automated compliance on NMW, NLW, AWR and holiday pay monitoring as standard.
- Option of adding outstanding holiday pay to payslips to reduce query volume.
- Management of payroll queries by real people.
Despite all School's traditionally outsourcing their payroll (albeit usually to their LEA), we're seeing more Schools open up to the idea of outsourcing to a payroll specialist. With an array of contractual agreements, pay spines, multiple pay dates and teacher's pensions payroll within the Education sector is a specialist field. Our focus on simplifying the process and removing duplication of workload adds real value back to the School's, Academies and Multi Academy Trust's that benefit from our payroll outsourcing services.
- Technical support and advice to employees
- Support on issues relating to Teachers Pay Spines
- Local Government Pension deductions for both teaching and non teaching staff
- Monthly reporting to your LEA.
- No additional charges for processing of amended timesheets.
As auto-enrolment starts to hit the last SMEs, we’re seeing more businesses look to outsource payroll.
We’re finding that as business look to upgrade their payroll software it can be more cost effective to outsource payroll. Our payroll essentials package (INSERT LINK TO PRODUCTS PAGE) offers a simple solution to SMEs looking for payroll support. We take a hands-on approach to payroll, get to understand your business and ensure you are kept up to date with the relevant payroll information.
As well as operating payroll, we manage;
- Workforce assessment
- Employee communications and queries
- Pension scheme set up with chosen Pension Provider
- Contribution uploads with Pension Provider.
Declaration of Compliance with The Pension Regulator.
By outsourcing management of your payroll and auto-enrolment you will benefit from removing the hassle of dealing with call centres, save time researching new legislation and the cost associated with upgrading your software.
Find out about our free auto-enrolment surgeries to help point you in the right direction.
Construction companies will often operate a small admin and accounts function to manage a large and variable workforce. With the combination of PAYE, CIS and Auto-enrolment; payroll for construction firms can be complicated, made even more so with some workers on one pay cycle and not the next and variable pay rates. We have found that construction companies can also be vulnerable to single person dependency making holiday cover a nightmare.
By outsourcing your payroll to CE Back Office we take the stress out of payroll.
Online platform retains all payslips and CIS statement of earnings for workers to access their records, saving time and resources particularly during self-assessment season.
- PAYE and CIS managed in one place
- Ability to flex up and down to meet changing needs
- Payroll queries managed Monday – Friday during office hours.
We’ve always worked with accountants helping them with either some or all their clients’ payroll. With Auto-enrolment hitting smaller SME’s we’re seeing more accountants look for specialist support for their payroll. It may be a white labelled product for you to manage or you may prefer us to work directly with your clients. Our commitment to service means you can be confident in establishing a long-term relationship that reflects well on your brand.
- Ease capacity to allow focus on higher revenue generating activities.
- Access to payroll and auto-enrolment expertise.
- Increase client retention.
Get in touch now to book a no obligation meeting to find out how collaborating with us could help your accountancy business.